According to KC:
Thenny Thoo: “the arbiter of [Thennyism]… a popular lingusitic form of sarcasm and humor that pervades through young america, hipsters, and crackhead circles…”
- I am not a panda.
- I’m thinking about taking my eating escapades called gastroporn public, especially since I really do dream about food.
- Tattoos are beautiful, but I can’t ever decide what or where.
- Something about Adobe gets me immensely excited.
- In order to understand the ever-changing subject of “marketing,” I need, and want, to learn about all the tangential topics. That’s why I obsess over design, arts, advertising, PR, social media, business strategy, internal communications, logistics and pretty much every topic that interacts with a marketing team. (It’s also one of the reasons this blog is so broad.)
- At some point in my life, I studied ballet, traditional Chinese dances, piano and upright bass with performances at Jones Hall in Houston and Carnegie Hall in New York.
- There’s always a huge collection of hot sauce @ my apartment, including Tobasco, Sriracha (ze cock sauce), Frank’s Red Hot, Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce, Tapatia, cajun hot sauce and about 2 lbs of dried chili peppers.
- I love stand-up comics and listen to them every night to fall asleep. My spotify is filled with stand up listens.
- My lips aren’t symmetrical.
- My iPhone got jacked by an 8 year old. Yeah. It happened.