- I was really frustrated at work today, but then I started drinking lots of Diet Coke (like 6 cans) and all of a sudden I felt better. I think it was a caffeine. But now I can’t sleep…
- When my neighbors upstairs get it on, their muffled sounds remind me of whales communicating under water.
- I’ve been watching Conan Obrien on Hulu every night before I go to sleep. It makes me sad that the show is over, and I’m starting to ration it because I’m on the very last two shows. I think it’ll be a few years before “America comes around,” so until then we’ll have to stick with Jay, Sarah Palin, and crazy conservative media personalities that make red states seem like a total joke with bipolar disease. Please don’t think I’m trying to compare Jay Leno to republicans. They’re just in the same sentence b/c I think Jay’s humour and show appeal more to 1) an older demographic and 2) probably a more conservative demographic. On another note, I noticed where NBC cut off Conan’s spending wasting NBC’s money. The scene’s taken off Hulu and NBC.com, although it aired during the original TV show. I guess I’ll just have to YouTube the darn thing.
- I started my first day of class in calligraphy today. I’m so excited about all the cool pens that I get to buy, and I finally have a use for my Moleskin with graphing paper, if I can find it. (I have way too many Moleskins just laying around.) Jean’s taking the class with me, and we’re going shopping this weekend. I can’t wait to show people what I got. It’s just the first class, but I’m so excited that I already want to sign up for the Copperplate class that comes after this. I heard it’s going to be at another location that’s closer to work. As of now, it takes me about 1/2 hour to get there from work with traffic, which means that it’s adding 15 min to my commute… In case you didn’t already know, this will mean that I drive 1.5 hours to work in the morning + .5 hours to class + 1.25 hours back home. That’s 3.25 hours of driving on Tuesdays, instead of 2.5. I don’t care though. It’s so worth it. :)
- Four’s not a good number in Chinese. I should probably say something else. Oh yes, I lifted weights today. I’m hoping my chest won’t hurt in the morning. I’m trying to do more pectoral exercises, so that my boobs won’t sag when I get older (*ding* I’m older). Also, the scale says that I’ve lost 3-4 lbs since Sunday, which is weird and I don’t quite believe it. We’ll see how much I weigh tomorrow.
That’s it for now! Night! I hope I can finally fall asleep.